Directions to Georgia Tech NMR Center:
The Georgia Tech NMR center is located in the basement of the Molecular Science and Engineering (MoSE) Building, room G143.
- If you are coming from Emory, you can use the Emory Georgia Tech shuttle to get back and forth.
- If you are coming from Georgia State, you can take MARTA to the 10th street (Midtown) station and transfer to the Georgia Tech Trolley. Get off the trolley at the corner of the Ferst and Atlantic, just outside the Marcus Nanotechnology Building. From that stop it is short walk to the MoSE Building; see Georgia Tech campus map, http://map.gatech.edu/.
- If you are driving to the Georgia Tech campus, you can park in visitor spaces at the North Campus parking deck. The entrance is on State Street; see http://map.gatech.edu/.
Directions to Emory University NMR Center:
The Emory NMR center is located in the Department of Chemistry, Atwood Hall, 1515 Dickey Drive, Atlanta, GA 30322.
Most of the NMR instruments are in room 211. However, the UNITY Plus 600 is located in room 142.
Additionally, the Avance Solid State 600 MHz NMR is located in room E125 of Emerson Hall, located at 1521 Dickey Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332.
- If you are coming from Georgia Tech, you can take the Emory Georgia Tech shuttle to get back and forth.
- If you are driving to Emory, a campus map, directions and information on visitor parking can be found at http://www.emory.edu/WWW/directions.html. The Oxford Road and Peavine Parking Decks are the closest to Atwood Hall. More parking information is available at http://transportation.emory.edu/parking/visitors.html.